Christina Zipperlen is the founder and designer of the ethical jewelry & clothing brand Ananda Soul. Christina never considered herself a business woman but rather an artist and a yogi. When she moved to Bali in 2008, her intentions were to share her own encounters with spirituality, her insights on overcoming body image issues and the importance of living sustainably and in deep respect of the planet. Ananda Soul was born as the result of her expression of those values in form of wearable art.
Today, Ananda Soul ethically manufactures beautiful jewelry, clothing and accessories for sale in its store and to customers all over the world. Most impressively, Ananda Soul is a product of the set principles that have been in place ever since day one and which drive every business decision Christina takes.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Christina has managed to keep her business aligned with her principles and mission.Why Christina has chosen to partner with local community organisations to make her community better.
- How Christina is using her business as a tool for social good.
- What consumers can do to make the world a better place.
- Why purpose-driven business is always better than profit-driven business.
- How Christina created a novel way to get street kids into school.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks for Listening!