Adam Boesel is a stay-at-home dad who has revolutionized gyms by creating exercise equipment that generates electricity.
After selling his own gyms, Adam pivoted to a new business, which teaches others how to open and manage their own green gyms and sells the necessary equipment to transform pieces of gym equipment into mini-electricity generators.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
– How growing up in the Pacific North West inspired Adam to start a green business
– Why you can’t expect everyone else to change their behavior when you start an ethical business
– How being different can get you exposure
– The difference between competition for attention and competition for business
– Why Adam is now helping others to start their own green gyms
– How Adam balances family and business as a stay-at-home dad
– How to decide to not do things
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
NB: Since this episode was recorded, Adam partnered with Chevrolet on an amazing event, where athletes used pedal power to race on the world’s largest slot car circuit. You can view the fantastic videos on the GreenMicroGym.com website!
Thanks for Listening!