Dr Dimity Podger is an expert in building teams and driving successful businesses by developing and prioritzing a strong and supportive company culture.
As the founder of her own company, Barasa Consulting Group, she intrinsically understands the challenges faced by managers and CEOs in hiring and supporting their teams to achieve great things.
In this interview, Dimity talks to us about her tips for how to hire the best staff, tips for building your ideal team culture and ensuring that your staff are empowered to take your business to the next level.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
– The importance of culture to achieving your goals.
– The specific trigger points that might warrant a cultural change.
– How to identify when there are communication issues in your business (and how to confront them).
– How to foster trust with your team.
– Expert tips for best practice transparency and communication.
– How to speed up the process of building a relationship with your remote team.
– The importance of hiring for personal qualities over all else.
– Effective interview techniques for values.
– How to address and benefit from cultural differences within teams.
– Tips to “live your culture” and motivate people.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
The URL for this episode is: Fairmarketeers.com/episode12
Thanks for Listening!