Asian Efficiency has gained a huge following through their blog and podcast (‘the Productivity Show’), but we’re fans of his for the things that have been less well-publicised. We first met Aaron in mid-2014, when we had the chance to pick his business brain and wax lyrical late into the night, until after the bars had closed in Sydney.
We learned a lot about Aaron’s operation and the unique things they do to treat their staff, who are located all over the world, exceptionally well – and it’s reaped dividends for his business in terms of loyalty, trust and of course, efficiency.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
– How a blog for friends turned into a successful business
– Innovative ways to structure remote teams
– How to create a healthy company culture
– How an unlimited vacation days policy works in practice
– The impact of people choosing their own hours
– Impact of investing in your staff, regardless of their location
– Why you should trust your team to deliver for you
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Upwork (formerly Odesk)
Thanks for Listening!